Welcome to Our Practice
Welcome to Midtown Dentistry, the office of Dr. Daniel Griffiths, where our goal is to create your healthiest, most beautiful smile.
We want to make and maintain relationships based on your trust and confidence in us, knowing that the appearance, function, and health of your smile are the priorities at Midtown Dentistry.
Your new Tulsa Dentist: Dr. Griffiths at Midtown Dentistry
You just got the reminder that your dental appointment is tomorrow! Don't worry... take a deep breath... and relax. Once you visit the comfortable office in Midtown Tulsa with its super friendly staff and highly skilled dentist, you will immediately be relieved of all of your fears and worries. Our dedicated staff is here for your comfort and care, and even before you ask, we will explain what needs to be done and how we can help you with it. The costs will be clearly explained, without any high pressure sales tactics, and you will find that Midtown Dentistry is quite affordable. Then, you can decide what is best for you and your family. Dr. Griffiths and our team build time into each appointment to educate our patients and answer all of their questions.
Our highly trained team is exceptional. Whether you are visiting Dr. Griffiths or our incredible dental hygienists, everyone in our office will treat you like family. Midtown Dentistry keeps up with the latest advances in dental care, from teeth whitening, to crowns, veneers, implants, and Invisalign.
Our Wide Variety of Tulsa Dental Services Include:
- General and Family Dentistry: We are here to help you and your whole family have a healthy smile.
- Teeth Whitening: We have an easy way to get the shine back into your smile.
- Invisalign: This is a more affordable "clear" alternative to standard braces and is used for minor adjustments.
- Crowns: These are needed when you need to cover an entire tooth in order to repair it. This keeps you from losing the whole tooth.
- Root Canals: This procedure allows you to keep your natural tooth which is much better than any form of replacement.
- Tooth Shaping: Sometimes just a little shaping of your teeth can make a huge difference in both appearance and functionality.
- Dental Implants: A post or screw is placed into your jaw where an artificial tooth is attached to the post. This is a permanent solution for replacing a tooth.
- Fixed Bridges: This is a set of implants that bridge between two teeth. This means two, three, or more teeth can be fixed into place between two fixed teeth to hold them in.
- Partial Denture: This is a removable set of teeth set into a gum-colored base. This is often secured with clips or brackets and can be easily removed for cleaning.
And Much, Much More!
Whether you just need to have your teeth cleaned or need a cavity filled, our dentist in Tulsa, OK has a very gentle way of treating you and is always mindful of your comfort. Whether the patient is young or older, Dr. Daniel Griffiths spends the time needed for each individual without rushing. You are guaranteed to have a wonderful experience with your dental care. We invite you to make an appointment today to come and visit us to see if this might be a good fit for you and your family. We would love to meet you to discuss our everyday low prices for Tulsa residents. We work with insurance companies to keep procedures as affordable as possible. Please call us today at (918) 743-8539 to make your appointment or ask any questions you may have.