Regular dental visits are essential to make sure oral health problems — from tooth decay to oral cancer — are detected and treated in a timely manner. At our office, your oral health is our paramount concern. We want to make sure your teeth stay healthy, function well and look great! From regular cleanings and exams to advanced restorative treatments, all of your routine dental needs can be met right here.
Services we offer include:
- General and Family Dentistry: We are here to help you and your whole family have a healthy smile.
- Teeth Whitening: We have an easy way to get the shine back into your smile.
- Invisalign: This is a more affordable "clear" alternative to standard braces and is used for minor adjustments.
- Crowns: These are needed when you need to cover an entire tooth in order to repair it. This keeps you from losing the whole tooth.
- Root Canals: This procedure allows you to keep your natural tooth which is much better than any form of replacement.
- Tooth Shaping: Sometimes just a little shaping of your teeth can make a huge difference in both appearance and functionality.
- Dental Implants: A post or screw is placed into your jaw where an artificial tooth is attached to the post. This is a permanent solution for replacing a tooth.
- Fixed Bridges: This is a set of implants that bridge between two teeth. This means two, three, or more teeth can be fixed into place between two fixed teeth to hold them in.
- Partial Denture: This is a removable set of teeth set into a gum-colored base. This is often secured with clips or brackets and can be easily removed for cleaning.
Emergency Dental Treatment
If you have a life-threatening or severe injury, call 911 or go directly to the nearest hospital emergency room. We can treat a variety of traumatic dental injuries, including teeth that have been chipped, moved, or knocked out entirely. Please call our office for assistance.